Friday, March 6, 2009

Miley Cyrus Doesn't Understand Newest Photo Scandal

Miley Cyrus Doesn't Understand Newest Photo Scandal:
Pic Shows Disney Star's Shirt Sliding Down, Showing Her Bikini Top

Written by: Karen Benardello


Now that Miley Cyrus has declared herself to be the new Britney Spears, at least in terms of being the singer to be the most targeted by the media, the Disney ‘tween queen is once again exasperated by paparazzi who sold a picture of her. The photo shows the top of Cyrus’ shirt slipping down and revealing the bikini top underneath while she was jogging with boyfriend Justin Gaston

The star of the hit show Hannah Montana told Ryan Seacrest while on his radio show that she doesn’t see the big concern over the picture. “I don't get the big whoop, but whatever. I guess I'm not allowed to jog any more. [We] wanted to have a car wash. It’s, like, 100 degrees out. As I’m running, [the shirt] got a little bit lower and you could see a little of the bathing suit top. So, oh my goodness, Miley Cyrus wears a two-piece! Kill me! I'm wearing a two-piece.”

Cyrus also said that she doesn’t understand why the paparazzi are allowed to take pictures and blow them out of proportion. “But I guess that's just how their job works and how they'll make the most money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment