Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jennifer Hudson Claims She Didn't Turn Down Precious Due to Weight | Shockya.com

Jennifer Hudson is now claiming that she didn’t turn down the title role in the Academy Award-winning drama ‘Precious’ because of her weight, TMZ is reporting. While promoting her new book, ‘I Got This: How I Changed My Ways And Lost What Weighed Me Down,’ in New York City, the singer-actress said that despite what she told ‘Dateline,’ weight had nothing to do with her decision.

“I’m totally fine with my decision. I got my Oscar,” Hudson said, referring to her Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for 2006′s ‘Dreamgirls.’ “I’m a firm believer that what is mean for you is meant for you,” she added. Hudson also said she felt the ‘Precious’ role was clearly meant for Gabourey Sidibe, who was nominated for an Academy Award for her portrayal.


To continue reading this post, please visit: Jennifer Hudson Claims She Didn't Turn Down Precious Due to Weight | Shockya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment